The Fund Managers (GPs or General Partners) of VC firms often pitch to institutional investors (LPs or Limited Partners) to raise capital (funds) for investing in the startups. Thus, Fund decks are an instrumental tool for the fund managers, and partners of the firm to secure the LPs backing.
What to include in a VC Fund Deck?
A VC Fund Deck must include (Not limited to):
A Quick Overview of the fund
Strengths of the Team (their playbook and differentiation)
Track Record (Sourcing & closing deals, IRR of previous funds, Exits, M&As ...)
It's Investment Thesis (investment strategy i.e. how the fund would be deployed)
Fund Structure (Targeted fund size, min. check size, Carry & Management Fees)
Etc ... etc
Need a Compelling VC Fund Deck? Click here!
Explore 10 Ventures (Enterprise, DeepTech, Logistics, EdTech, Web3, Healthcare, Social, Consumer, SME) for investments (raising $200K - $19M), click here!
30 Fund Decks that VCs Used to Raise Millions from LPs!
Collectively these fund decks have raised over a billion, while most of these funds have been deployed across 100s of Unicorns.
Let's start ...
1. Not Boring Capital Fund I Memo [Link]
2. Not Boring Capital Fund II Memo [Link]
3. Notation Capital Fund I Deck [Link]
4. Notation Capital Fund II Deck [Link]
4a. Notation Annual Meeting Presentation [Link]
5. Slingshot Venture Fund I Deck [Download]
6. Alpha Bridge Ventures Fund Deck [Link]
7. WorkLife Fund I Deck [Link]
8. WorkLife Fund II Deck [Link]
9. Spacecadet Fund I Deck [Link]
10. Awesome People Ventures Fund 2 Memo [Link]
11. Earl Grey Capital Fund II Deck [Link]
12. Weekend Fund 3.0 Deck [Link]
13. Todd and Rahul’s Angel Fund II Deck [Link]
14. Day One Ventures Fund I Deck [Download]
15. CapitalX Fund I Deck [Link]
16. SURGE Ventures Seed + Series A Fund Deck [Link]
17. Long Journey Ventures Fund I Deck [Link]
18. Precursor Fund III Deck [Link]
19. Concept Ventures Fund I Deck [Link]
20. Shrug Capital Fund IV Deck [Link]
21. Seedcamp Fund IV Deck [Link]
22. Seedcamp Fund V Deck [Link]
23. OATV O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures Fund 3 Deck [Download]
24. Irish Technology Capital-European Technology Venture Fund Deck [Link]
25. AgTech Growth Capital Fund Deck [Link]
26. Artesian Australian Venture Capital Fund Deck [Download]
27. Contrarian Ventures Fund I Deck [Link]
28. Susa Ventures IV + Susa Opportunities II Deck [Link]
29. Hack (Publicly Listed) Fund V Deck [Link]
30. World Fund I Deck [Link]
Since you've read this far, here's the bonus :)
PS: Keep following this article, as we would continue to add more resources in the future!